Portrait GIF - Charlie Stern




 

Comments

  1. I like your starting image! But, it doesn't seem to be scrolling through frames.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/16/2021

    If you need help with how to make the image scroll, you can reach out to me, or probably anyone in the class. We can Zoom or Discord in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie, I just sent you an email about this, but I'm happy to help you through the steps. You might also revisit the recorded Zoom session on the Google Drive from Feb 11, or we could set up an extra-help session. Looks like a cool start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very dynamic and mesmerizing GIF. Something about the slight hiccups of registration create an almost ghostly, tranced effect. It's always satisfying when find more analogue/hand-made (in the digital sort of way) solutions to visual effects rather than relying on canned filters. This sequence of frames seems to get there, as its behavior is not beholden to one effect. I also appreciate the addition of the SAVE AS dialogue box in the sequence. It breaks the illusion in a way that is almost meta.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment